Monday 1 December 2014

Prayer Items

I know I have been posting in rapid succession lately.  You either hear nothing from me, or I inundate you with posts :)  So, don't forget to read the other posts too, but I just realized that I haven't updated you with anything to pray about lately.  And I realize that prayer is so vital!  So here are some things to pray specifically about:

Prayer items:
-Thanksgiving that I have access to a pedal-bike for getting to the health center where I volunteer so I no longer need to ask for rides all the time
-Thanksgiving for opportunities to pray with homeless people who ask me for money
-Thanksgiving for the Banting craze around here.  It means that there were gluten-free pancakes at the brunch I attended on Saturday :)
-Pray for A---- who came to the clinic to get help for his depression.  He is in a rough spot, but seems educated and motivated even in his state of depression.  Pray for his family back home, and for a job and a safe place to stay.  
-Prayer for wisdom in what ministries I really get involved in and how to use my time wisely
-Prayer for good relationships and friendships

No comments:

Post a Comment